- Recently, Floki, a cryptocurrency utility token of the Floki Ecosystem via Twitter on 28th November,22 announced that they are working on new procedures to keep track of Floki.
- The brand, after monitoring the initial OKX system of NFT minting listing competition realized that individuals faced a ton of difficulties minting NFTs.
- Due to the same situation resulted in NFT mints not counting in the favor of the Floki ecosystem and utility token.
1/8— FLOKI (@RealFlokiInu) November 28, 2022
After monitoring the initial #OKX NFT mint listing competition for #Floki, we realized that a lot of people were having difficulties minting the NFTs according to the initial instructions which resulted in these NFT mints not counting in favor of Floki.
The brand after monitoring the initial OKX system of NFT minting listing competition realized that individuals faced a ton of difficulties minting NFTs that resulted in NFT mints not counting in the favour of the Floki ecosystem and utility token.
Floki further explained that even for the new procedure the users would have to follow the steps again from the start. The three-step procedure is explained below:
- Initially, one has to download the OKX mobile application and import their respective wallet, and take a screenshot of the same.
- Fill out the google form which is given by Floki where one has to enter their wallet address and basic details.
- After filling out the form, OKX will automatically drop the world cup NFT and the user can easily then qualify for the winning league from the million-dollar prize pool.
Users should also note that they do not have to mint the NFT immediately at the moment if they do not intend to. They can just have to follow the above instructions without minting the NFT.