- Real Estate giant House of Hiranandani jumps on the NFT bandwagon and releases DreamVerse – Engineering Your Dreams NFT series.
- It is going to be a limited edition of bespoke NFTs that allows NFT owners to gain access to exclusive design consultation with India’s leading design experts working with the House of Hiranandani.
- The aim of the NFT collection launched is to pay an ode to engineers and architects who contributed to creating the urban landscapes of the House of Hiranandani.
In a recent announcement made on the official Twitter handle of House of Hiranandani, their NFT project titled ‘DreamVerse – Engineering Your Dreams’ NFT series is live now. You will now be able to participate in the contest and stand a chance to win exciting vouchers.
Our #EngineeringYourDreams NFT series LIVE now!— House of Hiranandani (@HOHExclusive) September 14, 2022
Participate in the #contest and stand a chance to win exciting vouchers:
1. Retweet this NFT announcement post on your feed
2. Follow House of Hiranandani
3. Top 5 participants with maximum likes will get Amazon vouchers pic.twitter.com/FuRBmLjniC
Hiranandani has certainly realized the potential in the NFT space and has jumped on the NFT and Web3 bandwagon with their NFT series named DreamVerse – Engineering Your Dreams.
It is a limited edition of bespoke NFTs that will allow NFT owners to gain entrance to premier design consultation with some of the top design and staging specialists in India working with the House of Hiranandani.
The recently launched NFT collection is embarked on a mission to pay tribute to architects and engineers who assisted in the creation of the urban landscapes of the House of Hiranandani. As revealed, the firm would be utilizing the NFT sales revenue to establish a fund in order to assist the unprivileged students of the Bangalore Institute of Technology.
In addition to this, the real estate firm will also be providing home furnishing vouchers as an encouragement to start designing the ideal residence of one.
Back in May 2022, global NFT sales stood at $3 billion, and India managed to get its name among the top five most active nations in the NFT segment, with more than 1.50 million NFT users in the nation.
Prashin Jhobalia, the Vice President – Marketing Strategy at the House of Hiranandani, released a statement regarding the same that affirmed the House of Hiranandani has yet again demonstrated itself as a leader in terms of technology adoption and innovations in the field of real estate.
You can win exciting vouchers by following the steps given in the Tweet.