- SHIB: The Metaverse reveals the Canyon First Concept Art and is set to become the actuality of the history of Shiba Inu as a community.
- Shiba Inu has entered a partnership with The Third Floor or TTF, the top visualization studio in the world.
- The Concept Artwork will bring the best of a visual representation process in which an environment is expressed.
- The Canyon elevates the essence of Rivers, Earthy, Adventure, and Breathtaking Scenery.
SHIB: The Metaverse has recently entered a partnership with The Third Floor (TTF), the leading visualization studio in the world. It is all set to become the pinnacle of the history of Shiba Inu as a community that is displayed virtually in a layer of beautiful visuals showcasing innovation and unity.
New Metaverse Blog: “Canyon” First Concept Art Reveal inspired by the badlandshttps://t.co/wnGTzPwWRH
— SHIB The Metaverse (@ShibTheMV) October 4, 2022
The partnership is aimed at pushing the boundaries of immersive environments along with providing direction regarding how SHIB should be represented by listening to their community and broadcasting feedback straight to the studio experts.
Concept artwork here, reaps the best of a visual representation procedure. This means that in this representation, an environment is expressed, or a certain look is conveyed. Well, most commonly, this type of concept is utilized in video games or films in order to present a set vision and feeling that holds the key to inspiring the establishment of a deep connection with the atmosphere.
The Canyon heightens the essence of Rivers, Earthy, Adventure, and Breathtaking Scenery. It is just like being indulged in incredible activities such as Rock Climbing, Waterskiing, Royal Gorge Suspension Bridge, Slot Mazes, ATV Mountain, Spelunking, Helicopter Tours, Horse Back Riding Trails, Burning Man-Like Party Area, and White Water Rafting.
There are six early sketches, in black and white, that will communicate suggestions and feedback in order to express granularly how this HUB will be playing a role in SHIB: The Metaverse. The early sketches are:
- Badlands(South Dakota/New Mexico, United States)
- Lake Tahoe (Nevada, United States)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, United States)
- Moab (Utah, United States)
- Mesa Verde (Colorado, United States)
- Salt Flats (Utah, United States)