- Bored Ape Yacht Club is giving people tips to win the Dookey Dash game.
- The fragments and their extra points are classified in 5 rarity groups.
- Rare things, including incredibly rare, epic, and legendary items, are more likely to emerge.
BAYC’s Dookey Dash posted tips and hacks on how to earn more points in the game. The tweet highlighted that to get high scores in the game, it depends upon two main factors. The first one is how long you stay in the game, and the second is how many extra points you collect. Bored Ape Yacht Club tweeted a video.
The most fundamental point generation is determined by how far and how long the player’s journey in the sewer goes. Throughout the run, the number of points shown in the upper left corner of the device will gradually rise. Collecting any of the many floating bits will provide you with an even bigger bonus.
The fragments are classified into five rarity groups, which may be determined by the color of the light.
- White-glow fragments are common and earn 300 points.
- Green pieces are uncommon and award 500 bonus points.
- Blue-glow fragments are rare and worth 1000 bonus points.
- Purple pieces are epic and grant 1500 points.
- Orange-glow fragments are legendary and grant you 2000 points.
It’s not always worth it to rush for biscuits and end your game attempting to catch a tough fragment. Remember that players can buy a Powershart pack with a Gold Digger boost. Rare items, notably rare, epic, and legendary items, have a higher probability of appearing. More tips and methods may be found on YouTube and Facebook.
Dookey Dash is a game in which players navigate a sewer system in search of a treasure box key. Dookey Dash is an infinite runner-style skill game. Dookey Dash is a confined competition that has sparked interest in the NFT and crypto communities.