- OKX is continuing its sports partnership drive by teaming up with the Golf legend Ian Poulter.
- Poulter to work closely with OKX to unleash opportunities of Web3 as he embarks on his own crypto investment journey.
- The Golf legend is excited to get involved in something that is putting innovation into action and facilitating financial inclusion.
OKX is certainly on a sports partnership drive, and the platform has continued its drive with yet another partnership, this time teaming up with the legendary Golf player Ian Poulter. The two-time World Golf Champion has recently joined hands with OKX to embark on his own crypto investment journey and explore the Web opportunities.
The recent partnership with Ian Poulter is aimed at basically three goals:
- Providing education to Golf fans related to safe and responsible crypto trading
- Launching exclusive Poulter NFTs and Fan Tokens
- Bringing Ian Poulter into the Metaverse for an exciting new virtual golf experience
⛳ Meet our new brand ambassador @IanJamesPoulter, the Golf Legend of all time 🙌— OKX (@okx) July 14, 2022
Through this collab:
⭐ Educate fans on how to trade crypto responsibly
⭐ Launch exclusive Poulter NFTs & Fan Tokens
⭐ Bring Poulter into the #metaverse & create virtual golf
The major reason why the platform chose Ian Poulter and Golf for partnership and exploring new opportunities in Web 3 is that Golf is going through a transitionary period. Poulter released a statement addressing the same that said:
I am by no means a traditional thinker, so I am excited to be involved in something that is putting innovation into action and enabling financial inclusion.
Ian Poulter is highly popular for his striking attire on the field, and we just can’t wait to see him at the 150th Open Championship, starting July 14. All eyes would be on the icon tee off in a specially designed visor and trousers branded OKX.
Both Ian Poulter and OKX are veterans in their respective fields, and one of the most common and appreciable things among them is the fact that they share a spirit of experimentation and innovation.
Further details about the partnership are yet to be revealed by the officials. Stay tuned for more updates.