- On June 14, Snoop Dogg filed trademark applications for UNCLE SNOOP and UNCLE SNOOP’S.
- The latest filing intends plans for clothing, footwear, headwear, smoking goods, virtual cannabis, and marketplaces for NFTs & digital collectibles.
Snoop Dogg is obsessed with trademark filings and NFTs, as there’s a new trademark filing from his end every couple of weeks. The renowned rapper has filed trademark applications for UNCLE SNOOP and UNCLE SNOOP’S. The applications were filed on June 14.
Through the filings, he intends to enter into clothing, footwear, headwear, smoking goods, virtual cannabis, and marketplaces for NFTs & digital collectibles. In a nutshell, he has filed for NFT and metaverse-related trademark applications.
Trademark Attorney Mike Kondoudis announced the news through a Twitter post:
#SnoopDogg (Calvin Broadus) has filed new trademark applications for— Mike Kondoudis (@KondoudisLaw) June 20, 2022
▶️ UNCLE SNOOP
▶️ UNCLE SNOOP’S
The filings indicate plans for
✅Clothing, headwear, footwear
✅Virtual cannabis + smoking goods
✅Marketplaces for NFTs + digital collectibles#NFTs #Metaverse #Web3 #Cannabis pic.twitter.com/INmfdib1uB
The filings include:
- Downloadable virtual goods like virtual cannabis goods to be used in online virtual environments;
- Digital collectibles like downloadable virtual cannabis products, virtual cannabis, and smoking paraphernalia, virtual clothing and apparel, and digital files featuring images, audio, and video, all authenticated by non-fungible tokens;
- Entertainment services like providing online, non-downloadable virtual cannabis products;
- Clothing and apparel for use in virtual environments created for entertainment purposes;
- Retail store services and online retail store services featuring virtual goods;
Clothing, headwear, footwear, virtual cannabis and smoking goods, marketplaces for NFTs, and digital collectibles are highlighted in these filings to the USPTO.
All these filings show Snoop Dogg’s fondness for digital technology and NFTs. There’s no stopping, and more partnerships, thrills, and revelations in the metaverse are on the cards.
In May, the sensational rapper surprised the internet with the trending news; Snoop Dogg Filed a New Trademark Application to Sell Plastic Toy Figurines. The trademark filing came after Snoop Dogg initiated legal action against selling the “SNOOP ON A STOOP” Christmas-themed toy in 2021.
Before that, he filed a trademark for ‘Snoop Doggs’ to sell hot dogs and other types of sausage.