- Shiba Inu is setting up a core structure for SHIB The Metaverse.
- The core structure will revealingly be an amalgamation of best practices and members that will function in order to achieve precisely a mesmeric experience.
- Community contemporize, intake, and going beyond advisory are considered essential for ensuring the success of this project.
A blog post shared recently on the official page of Shiba Swap revealed that the team is working hard at setting up a core structure for SHIB The Metaverse. As revealed, the core structure is an amalgamation of best practices and members that will function to truly achieve an immersive experience worthy of the Shiba Inu community.
New Blog: An Important Update for SHIB The Metaverse!— SHIB: The Metaverse (@ShibTheMV) August 30, 2022
To ensure the success of this project, the dedicated team will facilitate community synchronization, intake, and stretch to go beyond advisory. This has come specifically since Shiba Inu moves around its community and will be treated with efforts similar to all the projects.
As far as the structure that has been recently created is concerned for the development and success of SHIB The Metaverse, we have the following details:
- AAA Studio:
The Third Floor
- Expert Metaverse Advisors
Marcie Jastrow, Sherri Cuono, and David Kern
- Shib: Developers & Project Lead Team
Shytoshi Kusama, Kaal Dhairya, and Eric M
- Shib: Creative, Innovation, Community Feedback/Broadcast Aid
U B, Stixil, and Trophias
- Shib: Intake, Marketing, Sponsorships/Partnerships Aid
Baysed, Milkshake, and FIRSTWORD
Along with this, it should be noted that an additional dedicated team is going to be introduced to the community, who will be serving as the eyes, ears, and voice of the community in order to relay community concerns, views, and questions.
Well, as per the intentions of the project, it is to establish a good connection between the Developers, Expert Advisors, and the AAA Studio of the Metaverse. The major goal here is to involve the community while simultaneously allowing the production of a distinct experience in the creation of certain environments.
As the Shiba is a community-driven project, the feedback of the ShibArmy will add significantly to the project’s value, guidance, and resource to reach higher grounds.