- Terra announces the latest updates going live on Terra Station mobile via Twitter.
- The updates addressed the latest features of the platform based on various categories.
- After downloading the Terra Station, the users can start interacting with dApps in the Terra ecosystem.
Terra, an ecosystem that is fueled by a passionate community and deep developer tool, recently announced the latest updates that are now live on the Terra Station Mobile. The Terra Station is the official desktop wallet for Terra and is a vibrant smart contracts platform.
1/ The builders have been busy, #LUNAtics 👷♂️ New updates are now LIVE on Terra Station mobile! 👇🏽— Terra 🌍 Powered by LUNA 🌕 (@terra_money) July 13, 2022
Starting with the announcement, Terra revealed that the builders had been busy, and then the thread further moved on to disclosing the new features of the Terra Station. The new features are
- Dashboard – One of the latest features is that the user will be able to view metrics on the Terra Network.
- Governance – This marks a great step as now users can vote on governance proposals and have their say in what happens with the future of the project.
- NFTs – You will now be able to manage your CW721 NFTs
- Contracts – The latest version facilitates the feature of query and interactions with smart contracts.
- Theme – This will add up to your personalization as the latest update allows the users to select their preferred color theme.
The users are required to download the Terra Station on the iOS App Store or Android Play Store in order to start interacting with dApps in the Terra Ecosystem. Talking about the dApps in the Terra Ecosystem, they are Astroport, TFM, and Knowhere.
Download the Terra Station desktop application as per the requirements of your operating system, e.g. macOS, Windows, and Linux. Follow the instructions to install the application and get yourself registered by creating a secure wallet account.