Non-fungible tokens have revolutionized the way things function in the digital world. NFTs are digital assets developed on a blockchain network and embedded via smart contracts. Their ownership is stored in the blockchain.
In today’s world, NFTs are a popular way of investment opportunities. Among the most trusted and used NFT platforms, OpenSea is widely favored. Moreover, there is an extensive range of OpenSea NFTs in the digital space, which are a perfect start for beginners and experts.
Let’s look at the top 5 NFT collections that took the marketplace by storm in the last 24 hours.
1. Doodles: A collection of 10,000 generative NFTs developed by a group of skilled developers- Evan Keast, Scott Martin, and Jordan Castro; this NFT project has topped the list. Reaching new heights and setting new milestones, it recorded a volume of 1,833.47, with the lowest price being 14.5 ETH.
2. Bored Ape Yacht Club: A unique NFT collectible, BAYC is a wide range of pictures of cartoon apes uniquely generated by smart contracts. Each ape has unique features and attributes. During the last 24 hours, the NFT recorded a volume of 1228.67, with the lowest price at 84 ETH.
3. CryptoPunks: One of the best NFTs, the project has roughly 10,000 smart contract generated 24×24 pixel images. The collectibles are filled with random attributes and are sold at a higher price, owing to their popularity. In the past 24 hours, the NFT recorded a volume of 843.59.
4. Art of Mob: Art of Mob is a collection of 10000 NFT and amassed more than 200,000 followers in just one month. The NFT uses Web3 to re-imagine art in the form of the modern-day gangster. As per data, it recorded a volume of 37,415.05 with a floor price of 5.3 SOL.
5. Otherdeed for Otherside: Otherdeed is the key to owning land in Otherside. Each comes with a unique blend of environment and sediment; some even have resources or are home to mighty artifacts. During the last 24 hours, the NFT recorded a volume of 709.14 and a floor price of 2.29 ETH.