- Anthony Hopkins will stretch his artistic expression in the world of the metaverse.
- The collection will immortalize the actor’s archetypal explanation of The Eternal- The Rebel, The Explorer, The Sage, The Jester, The Creator, The Ruler, The Giver, The Lover and The Hero.
- Hopkins will donate a part of the funds to charity.
On August 18, Today NFT News reported that in partnership with Orange Comet, Anthony Hopkins is set to release his first NFT inspired by his characters & art.
According to a recent update, the collection is ready and as announced already, is based on the characters archetypes performed by Hopkins in his entire film career.
1/ THE LEGEND @AnthonyHopkins has created #TheEternalCollection with @OrangeCometNFT, a series inspired by the character archetypes he’s portrayed throughout his unparalleled career in film. pic.twitter.com/h7CecONjUm— OpenSea (@opensea) October 9, 2022
There are 1000 NFTs along with 10 rare and random Signature Animation NFTs. Also, there will be 990 rare 1 of 1 images inspired by the 10 archetypes. The minting date is October 13 and the marketplace is OpenSea.
The 10 rare signature animation NFTs have utility like-
- Discussion with the actor through a Zoom call.
- A Dreamscapes Art Book signed by Hopkins that includes a number of full-color images of drawings and paintings created by him along with a look into his music, artwork and poetry.
Utility for the 990 one-of-a-kind 1 of 1 Images includes-
- 39 random buyers will get a Dreamscapes Art Book signed by Hopkins that includes a number of full-color images of drawings and paintings created by him along with a look into his music, artwork and poetry.
- Randomly picked 5 buyers will be a part of an intimate discussion with Hopkins through Zoom call.
- 1 selected buyer will have a one-on-one Zoom call with the actor and the conversation will be recorded followed by being posted on Hopkins’ social media.
- Randomly picked 100 buyers will receive a personalized NFT along with Hopkins’s message airdropped to the wallet.
Hopkins is all prepared to transfer his legendary talents on the blockchain to combine fine art, Hollywood and unbelievable utility, all at once in ‘The Eternal Collection.’
Hopkins entered the metaverse in 2021 through the Zero Contact, which is known as the world’s very first NFT feature film. Completely virtual during the period of the pandemic, it was produced in 17 countries.