- Rarible becomes the first marketplace on Immutable X to be featured in their Partner Spotlight as a part of their Trading Rewards Program.
- Users on Rarible.com will be receiving double $IMX rewards for their trades which will be counted as 2x towards the users’ trading rewards eligibility.
- The spotlight program is going to be live from 12:00 AM September 14 to 11:59 PM September 21 (UTC Time).
In a recent announcement, it has been revealed that Rarible is now live on Immutable X, and it has become the first to be featured in their Partner Spotlight as part of their Trading Rewards program. Additionally, it has been revealed that when users trade Immutable X NFTs on Rarible, they are eligible for Trading Rewards, an Immutable program that rewards traders with $IMX.
Immutable X has emerged as a solution that solves all the problems associated with gamers and the assets they purchase in-game. It is a layer-2 platform that is made in order to enable NFT gaming on Ethereum. In addition, the project is embarked on a mission to bring digital ownership to the masses.
As per the belief shared by the project, everyone has the right to completely own their assets and in order to fulfill that, they have facilitated the design of a vertically-integrated gaming platform.
Since July, Immutable has been rewarding traders with up to 100,000 $IMX daily, but now users on Rarible.com will be receiving double $IMX rewards for their trades. Well, this has certainly come as a piece of good news as it will be counted as 2x towards the trading rewards eligibility.
As revealed, the spotlight program will be live from 12:00 AM September 14 to 11:59 PM September 21 (UTC Time). In order to earn $IMX, here is what you can do:
- Start with connecting your Ethereum wallet to Immutable X on Rarible
- Purchase or sell between $10 and $10k worth of volume in a collection with royalties on the Immutable X protocol.
- Acquire your tokens directly in your wallet at the end of the week.
In addition to this, it should be noted that Rarible is offering 0% trading fees until September 18 for the occasion.