- The Studios Parapluie launches a new Collection called The Quests of Triloga.
- The Quests of Triloga is the first-ever Festive Collection of Metaverse.
- The Collection has been launched as a tribute to the Thai Festival Loy Krathong.
The Studios Parapluie has launched the first festive collection called The Quests of Triloga as a tribute to the Thai Festival Loy Krathong. Available at The Sandbox Marketplace, the studio is updating the Sky Ruin Arena game experience in the Game Maker Gallery.
In celebration of #LoyKrathong and to go alongside the Sky Ruin Arena experience (available now in the Game Maker gallery), @parapluiestudio are proud to launch the @questsoftriloga 1st Festive Collection! 🎆— The Sandbox Marketplace (@TheSandboxNFTs) November 10, 2022
Available from 3pm UTC on #TheSandbox Marketplace! #NFT #NFTs pic.twitter.com/EWcPErtZoM
The Sandbox Metaverse announced that it will be decorated with floating lanterns and decorated baskets that will illuminate the sky from November 3rd to November 11th, 2022.
The collection consists of main 4 characters:
- Buu Buu The Ghost: A Wandering spirit who strays from the family.
- Naduk Sword: A Corpse of Dead Warrior
- Chaiyo FIreworks: The fireworks as a symbol of victory.
- Neon Ferris Wheel Auro: A symbol of temple fairs from Thai Culture.
The Quests of Triloga Collection is the first festive collection in the Metaverse. The Collection is available from today at 3 PM UTC on The Sandbox Marketplace.