- Uber Eats and DoorDash recently partnered with BitPay to facilitate crypto payments for food orders
- BitPay provides an option to buy food with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using a crypto wallet
- Customers will be able to order food from these delivery services using cryptocurrencies
In a recent announcement made officially on the Twitter handle of BitPay, customers will now be able to pay for DoorDash and Uber Eats food delivery apps. The crypto payment allowance has been established following the partnership of BitPay with the food delivery services such as UberEats and DoorDash.
Following the partnership, the customers will be able to pay for their food deliveries via these food delivery services with crypto.
In an official announcement, it has been revealed that BitPay provides users with three really easy options to purchase food with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The three easy options are
- Buying gift cards for DoorDash and Uber Eats using a crypto wallet
- Using the BitPay Card to spend crypto easily like cash
- Ordering food using Menufy or Takeaway.com to pay straight from your crypto wallet
There is certainly no denying the fact that the acceptance of cryptocurrencies as payment is growing rapidly, as Uber Eats announced earlier the acceptance of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu via BitPay. The payment method was, however, exclusive to BitPay gift cards and BitPay cards.
In addition to this, it should be noted that luxury watchmakers such as Hublot, Breitling, and Tag Heuer, are also accepting cryptocurrencies via BitPay.
Adding more to the surging acceptance of crypto, Panini America, a firm specializing in sports collectibles, also announced the launch of its crypto wallet extending support to crypto-assets such as Shiba Inu and Bitcoin. Apart from DoorDash and GrubHub, restaurants such as Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Steak ‘n Shake, and many more restaurants are accepting crypto via BitPay.