- Deepak Chopra says Digital treatments are going to overtake traditional therapies.
- Metaverse, AI and Deep Learning have the potential to provide health care.
- He also added that one who fails to demonstrate emotional intelligence will fail.
According to Deepak Chopra, DigitalRemedies will outgrow traditional medical treatments within a decade. The owner and founder of Chopra Global and the Chopra Foundation, the Metaverse, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and deep learning systems offer a potential way of providing health care.
In his recent podcast on The National’s Business Extra, he focused on the technology being “unstoppable”. He adds that the scientists have the physical evidence that patients with inflammation can be treated through the VR experience and through augmented reality to bring down the inflammation.
Not only this, but he has also contributed to Abu Dhabi’s Web3 ecosystem with his ChopraVerse well-being metaverse platform. Additionally, he further detailed how Metaverse will play an essential role in future medical treatments.
- The Metaverse Strategy will use high-level 3D immersive dreamscapes, fictional characters, or avatars.
- AR and VR will become very important in dealing with Mental Illness, Suicide Prevention, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
He added that the ability to love and have compassion, self-esteem and not self-image would go a long way. With this deeper level of awareness, having no limitations will open infinite opportunities for creativity, insight, intuition, imagination and higher consciousness.
Furthermore, he said one who fails to demonstrate emotional intelligence fails and leads the southward path, and the same has happened with FTX.